Phoenix Broadband Core
https://youtu.be/YtQo7qKjj-QVisimid is proud to offer the Phoenix Core Uncooled BroadBand Detector. As the only affordable broadband microbolometer on the market, the Phoenix Core offers an expanded view of the electromagnetic spectrum, SWIR to LWIR, along with the ability to run at fast frame rates—up to 900Hz. Visimid also offers custom interfaces for the Phoenix Core, including for power inputs, video formats and lens options.
- Sensitivity from 2 µm to 14 µm NETD 65 mK (8-12 µm)
- 640 x 480 17µm pitch FPA
- 2 Channels of Simultaneous Video: NTSC and CameraLink are standard
- USB and LVTTL serial communication interfaces
- Electronic Zoom, 1X - 8X
- 30 Hz frame rate Standard, frame rates up to 900 Hz available
- Enclosures and Optics available
- GigE PoE available
Product is controlled by Department of Commerce ECCN 6A003.b.4.b. Export license may be required prior to shipment.
*Call for Quote